• Deeper, richer colors and reduces backscatter
• Works with all SeaLife cameras, plus other camera brands that have up to 4 pre-flashes
• Auto mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal exposure
• Variable power adjustment to manually fine-tune flash brightness for desired effect and image exposure
• Flexible, rubberized arm for easy aiming and sure grip
• Two Digital Flashes can be mounted to each side of camera
• Depth rated to 200 feet (60m)
• Universal mount fits all SeaLife cameras and other underwater camera housings with tripod mount
• Effective underwater distance range from 2 to 8 feet (0.6 to 2.5m)
• Includes Flash Link optical cable connection, Arm Bracket and Storage Case
• Works with 4 AA batteries (not included)
If you've been on the prowl for a universal, underwater flash to work with all your digital cameras, then look no further than Reefmaster SL-960D SeaLife External Flash. This flash is specially designed to work with any underwater digital camera that is equipped with up to four pre-flashes. As any scuba diving photographer knows, a strobe is the most important accessory for sharp, colorful pictures. The powerful SL-960D causes the intense colors of the coral and tropical fish to explode with vibrancy. This flash is so versatile that even two flashes can be easily mounted to almost any camera.
This flash features a variable brightness control for better image exposure and the effective underwater distance ranges from two to eight feet. It is depth rated for up to 200 feet and the flexible, rubberized arm makes for easy aiming and a sure grip. It is very easy to connect the SL-960D to almost any digital camera with the included flash link optical cable. Also included is the universal mount to adapt all SeaLife cameras and other underwater camera housings with a tripod mount. This flash is versatile, practical, and easy to use.
What's in the Box
SL-960D external flash, cable, and carrying case.